In this article, you will learn Tips to Blogging that you must have set up in order to run a successful blog for your network marketing business. This list will help you get yourself up and running. However, there are a few investments involved when it comes to setting it up properly, but the long term maintenance is minimal.
First of all, many beginner network marketers that want to take their business on the internet opt for the free themes, which is fine. The problem is that many people want to post their affiliate links and ad banners on their side bars, in blog posts, on pages, etc. But, here is the problem; Google/Search Engines do not like free blogs loaded with affiliate links and banners. Many of my internet marketing buddies and associates have had their blogs completely shut down because of this. So, it’s wise to host your own blogs to avoid this situation from happening to you.
Now, let’s dig in to these Tips to Blogging 5 MUST-HAVES to see how you can start running a successful network marketing blog starting today:
1) DOMAIN: You will need to invest in your own domain for your blog. Since you are in the network marketing business, you want your blog to represent YOU. So, your domain should be in your name. If your name is not available, you can always add the word “online” or “blog at the end of your name. The cost for this is about $10 per year. We recommend GoDaddy.
2) HOSTING: You will need to invest in your own hosting service. Doing so will allow you to host your domain and blog and you have full control of it. Plus, you can post as many affiliate links and banners as you’d like because you are the one that is hosting it. The cost of this is about $7 t0 $10 per month for unlimited domains and blogs. We recommend Hostgator.
3) OPTIN BOX: If you are planning on generating leads with your blog, you will need to invest in an autoresponder. An autoresponder will allow you to capture leads and follow up with those leads on autopilot. The cost of this is $19 per month. We recommend AWEBER.
4) PLUGINS: Since you will be blogging, you will need a a few key plugins to run a successful network marketing blog business. The most common are social icons so that people can share your content via Twitter, Facebook, Social Bookmarks, etc. You will also need a SEO plugin to help you get ranked on the search engine. The cost for these plugins are free and can easily be installed in your blog through the back office of your WordPress admin.
5) CUSTOM DESIGNED BLOG: When it comes to branding, you want to look like a professional and have a custom branded blog that represents you. When someone goes to your blog and it looks crappy, people will think that you are not serious about your business. Impression is everything, especially the first impression. The cost for this can range from $99 – $2500. You can visit our blog packages to get started with your own custom blog design design.
We hope that these Tips to Blogging for success were very helpful to you.
If you liked this post, please COMMENT & SHARE!