Archive for the ‘Blogging Tips’ Category
Business all across the world are tapping into social media to build their business through Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and so many other platforms. It can become overwhelming, especially for small businesses and entrepreneurs. However, there are a lot of advantages from this new social network that you may want to take a look at and incorporate it into your marketing plan.
In a nutshell, Google+ is a social networking platform, but you can look at it a lot of different waysbut has many different aspects to it. It’s a little like Facebbook, only cleaner. It’s a little like Twitter, only more engaging. It could possibly be a great collaboration and communication tool and what’s cool about it is that you can control who sees information by sharing it with specific people or groups and has a potential to send a TON of traffic to your website. Sounds pretty cool, huh?
Google+ is obviously a Google Product so therefore all of the content that runs through Google+ is indexed and is accepted by all of the search engines.
So, the big question is, “How will Google+ help your business?“. Well, as we know, social networking is a way to share valuable content, get a lot of exposure to your websites, and build relationships, etc. In fact, more people are using social networks instead of face to face meetings. Don’t get me wrong, people are still going to face to face meetings, but most are using the social networking platforms much more frequently. I personally am a big advocate of doing old school networking with new school networking because it just works extremely well together.
Now, here’s what is great about Google+ …
Google+ allows you to share videos, pictures, url’s and location information with everyone, or with a select few Remember, you have full control and is indexed in the search engines…where Facebook and Linked is not. It’s more ‘exclusive’ to your friends and connections. That is the difference and what makes Google+ very unique.
It’s definitely something to keep an eye on and tap into to help your business.
NOTE: If you found this post helpful, please SHARE IT, COMMENT BELOW and by all means (CLICK THE GOOGLE+ Button Above this post) and be sure to instal your own GOOGLE+ plugin on YOUR site
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
In this article, you will learn Tips to Blogging that you must have set up in order to run a successful blog for your network marketing business. This list will help you get yourself up and running. However, there are a few investments involved when it comes to setting it up properly, but the long term maintenance is minimal.
First of all, many beginner network marketers that want to take their business on the internet opt for the free themes, which is fine. The problem is that many people want to post their affiliate links and ad banners on their side bars, in blog posts, on pages, etc. But, here is the problem; Google/Search Engines do not like free blogs loaded with affiliate links and banners. Many of my internet marketing buddies and associates have had their blogs completely shut down because of this. So, it’s wise to host your own blogs to avoid this situation from happening to you.
Now, let’s dig in to these Tips to Blogging 5 MUST-HAVES to see how you can start running a successful network marketing blog starting today:
1) DOMAIN: You will need to invest in your own domain for your blog. Since you are in the network marketing business, you want your blog to represent YOU. So, your domain should be in your name. If your name is not available, you can always add the word “online” or “blog at the end of your name. The cost for this is about $10 per year. We recommend GoDaddy.
2) HOSTING: You will need to invest in your own hosting service. Doing so will allow you to host your domain and blog and you have full control of it. Plus, you can post as many affiliate links and banners as you’d like because you are the one that is hosting it. The cost of this is about $7 t0 $10 per month for unlimited domains and blogs. We recommend Hostgator.
3) OPTIN BOX: If you are planning on generating leads with your blog, you will need to invest in an autoresponder. An autoresponder will allow you to capture leads and follow up with those leads on autopilot. The cost of this is $19 per month. We recommend AWEBER.
4) PLUGINS: Since you will be blogging, you will need a a few key plugins to run a successful network marketing blog business. The most common are social icons so that people can share your content via Twitter, Facebook, Social Bookmarks, etc. You will also need a SEO plugin to help you get ranked on the search engine. The cost for these plugins are free and can easily be installed in your blog through the back office of your WordPress admin.
5) CUSTOM DESIGNED BLOG: When it comes to branding, you want to look like a professional and have a custom branded blog that represents you. When someone goes to your blog and it looks crappy, people will think that you are not serious about your business. Impression is everything, especially the first impression. The cost for this can range from $99 – $2500. You can visit our blog packages to get started with your own custom blog design design.
We hope that these Tips to Blogging for success were very helpful to you.
If you liked this post, please COMMENT & SHARE!
Have you neglected your blog because you realize that you don’t have any idea on what to write about. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many people suffer from writer’s block and is the #1 reason why people do not consistently create quality content.
The way to run a successful blog, is to write interesting content consistently. The good news is, you have access to tons of ideas and topics for your blog posts. It’s right at our finger tips. It’s called, “The Internet”. Shocking right?
The internet is flooded with useful tips on every topic you can imagine and I want to help you simplify the process of coming up with new fresh content. So, after reading this, you should be able to toss all excuses out of the window when it comes to avoiding writer’s block.
This 3 step process for creating quality content will allow you to start writing more frequently and get more readers interested in your blog posts:
1. Research Keywords In Your Niche
Instead of trying to guess what you should be blogging about, simply right down a list of keywords that pertain to what your niche is based around. If your niche is “Network Marketing”, don’t just do a search on that keyword phrase because it’s too broad. Instead, brainstorm and write down keywords that fall into that main category, such as, “personal development tips”, “leadership skills”, “prospecting ideas”, etc. Then go to Google and do a search for those particular keywords.
2. Read Other People’s Articles
So, now that you have Googled your keywords, you should have found some interesting articles that have already been written by other people. This is your time to read 2 or 3 of them and decide which article you like best.
3. Rewrite The Article In Your Own Words
Don’t worry. This is not stealing content. In this 3rd step, all you will do is write the entire article over again in your own words. Read the article 2 or 3 times to grasp the concept of what the article is about and start writing it the way you would want to share it with your audience.
VIOLA! Once you are done rewriting it, you now have fresh new content. See how simple that was? The concept here is about learning something, and reteaching it. This is the perfect way to start sharing valuable information and avoiding writers block so that you can start coming up with fresh new quality content for your blog.
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE SHARE IT! THANKS